Our client is seeking a systems game designer that creates compelling game loops encouraging continuous player engagement. The focus is on different mechanics including collection, multiplayer, skill trees, PvP and PvE, UGC and career progression systems for the experience. They focus on micro or macro systems that range from single to community play. These can be found in paper design, mobile, and interactive 3D. An ideal designer will be well versed in different game engines from unity to unreal and understand the principles of 3D game development.
- Overall years of experience: 5-7 years
- Must be comfortable with tight timelines and turnaround as needed
- Familiarity with multiple engines – Unity, Unreal, etc.
- Has shipped AAA games, works in game engine
- Cross-platform development experience (PC, Console, Mobile and ideally VR)
- Visual scripting and tools experience