- El Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to work on extensions and adaptations for their new streaming platform. You will be supporting and working on the different versions across all platforms. This role is responsible for refining and fixing things that have already been created and documented, but then also tasked with going back to evaluate and tear apart the work to see how it can be improved (seek and destroy).
- Experience with designing extensions or widgets
- Someone who has designed across many platforms and understands how designs need to be changed based on the platform/device.
- Ie - Design variations from IOS to Android or AppleTV to Roku
- A process driven designer who pays attention to the details
- Targeting 4-8 years of experience
The world loves TV! But the traditional world of video content distribution and consumption
is changing dramatically. Our client is leading the way, as a top provider of digital television entertainment services, and backed by one of the world’s largest communication companies, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, and unmatched programming to more than 37 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
As a marketer, designer, developer, writer, or manager, if your passion is technology, this is where to look! Our client is innovating ways to bring not only its day-to-day technical products to the consumer, but is also keeping up the way they’re offering them, constantly adapting the standard of their own apps and digital experience. As part of their team, you’d be contributing to that innovation and digital experience, while gaining the experience that comes from working with two major technology brands.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to Rae Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your time.