- El Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to work on extensions and adaptations for their new streaming platform. You will be supporting and working on the different versions across all platforms. This role is responsible for refining and fixing things that have already been created and documented, but then also tasked with going back to evaluate and tear apart the work to see how it can be improved (seek and destroy).
- Experience with designing extensions or widgets
- Someone who has designed across many platforms and understands how designs need to be changed based on the platform/device.
- Ie - Design variations from IOS to Android or AppleTV to Roku
- A process driven designer who pays attention to the details
- Targeting 4-8 years of experience
One of the world's leading providers of digital television entertainment services, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, unmatched programming, and industry leading customer service to more than 32 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to Rae Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your time.