● Leverage existing product positioning, core messaging, and vendor-produced assets to
assemble webinar content.
● Source and report on webinar metrics.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Develop customer webinar content that increase active use and upsell.
- Manage all project deliverables including sourcing content, coordination with speakers,
and partnering with execution teams in Customer Marketing, Sales Enablement, other
marketing teams, and/or Product Management to run the webinar.
- May be tasked with creating related marketing activities like blog posts, customer emails,
or customer days.
● Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent practical experience
● 1-3+ years of relevant work experience in sales, marketing, or consulting
● Proficiency in managing multiple projects
● MBA is a plus
● Experience planning and executing marketing programs
● Domain expertise in Meeting Solutions, Unified Communications highly desired