- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Consultant to join their marketing team to support development and execution of key marketing programs in support of business objectives and revenue and earnings growth targets. The Consultant will support marketing programs including:
- Direct to consumer campaigns across channels - digital, social, email, direct mail
- Broker engagement campaigns
- B2B messaging development
- Market research.
- Develop strategic campaign and creative briefs
- Engage marketing communications and other marketing partners to kick-off projects
- Independently lead assigned marketing projects and execute campaigns within budget and timeline
- Work with marketing communications team to ensure that final deliverables and execution meet project goals and objectives and align with quality expectations
- Review and route B2B, B2B2C, and D2C marketing collateral, ensuring all business feedback/requirements have been met before routing to the team for review
- Support development of quarterly internal newsletter, ad hoc presentations for Exchange partner meetings and other conferences/events
- List Management: work with business partners to acquire and maintain required data (e.g. broker lists, customer lists, client lists, client locations) needed for marketing campaigns; provide data required to execute campaigns to other internal and external partners (Customer Relationship Marketing, vendor, analytics)
- Analytics: work with customer relationship marketing, digital, and analytics teams to ensure proper tracking is in place to measure campaign results
- Participate in development of key marketing programs across audiences including direct to consumer acquisition and retention programs (digital, social, email, direct mail) and broker marketing programs
- Support development of marketing strategies and plans (as needed/as determined)
- Maintain weekly project status report
- Support monthly marketing budget tracking
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Ideal candidates will offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent field or work experience
- 5+ years experience in direct to consumer marketing ideally within the Healthcare or Insurance industry, or similar regulated industry
- Strong marketing acumen: ability to understand the marketing strategy, plan, tactics, marketing terminology, and concepts.
- Direct to consumer marketing experience; experience in developing and executing campaigns across channels/tactics (digital, social, email, direct mail, events)
- B2B marketing experience; experience developing messaging and campaigns for business audiences
- Ability to leverage data and insights and gather input and feedback from a diverse set of partners to develop sound recommendations
- Understanding of key direct marketing success metrics (open, click-through rate, response rate, conversion rate, ROI, lift)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once and deliver on time, on budget and in line with quality expectations.
- Flexibility to adjust to accommodate frequent changes in direction and priorities
- Ability to collaborate, seek and incorporate input from a number of diverse matrix partners across the marketing organization and across the business
- Strong MS Office skills, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and background check prior to start.