This designer will provide future-thinking, consumer-focused user experience perspective to account teams. Responsible for designing features to be added to enterprise applications.
- Help ideate and create innovative concepts that meet the client’s business objectives and requirements while helping people achieve their goals.
- Understand agile, collaborative process and how to execute when the time comes.
- Speak multiple “languages” while working closely with creative, strategy and tech from pitch to launch and beyond – this means being able to see the big picture, and figure out the small details simultaneously.
- Create POV/review presentations on any user experience, user planning or other UX related topic with appropriate supporting research.
- Ensure quality and consistency of UX deliverables including developing site maps, process flows, wireframes, functional specifications; preparing and conducting user validation and/or usability testing sessions and other forms of qualitative and quantitative customer research; and developing user profiles, personas and scenarios
- Conduct user interviews, create user journeys, and user testing, in addition to stakeholder meetings.
- Responsible for documenting user stories, making mockups and prototypes.