- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- Demo Reel required to be considered
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Web / Video Producer to their project team. We are looking for a talented Associate Web/Video Producer who will be responsible for working with our client's websites Editorial and Video teams to produce high-quality, timely and innovative video and text content.
- Day-to-day publishing of numerous videos on a quick turnaround basis
- Work side-by-side with our client's video editors to rapidly turn around broadcast and digital original clips for their website
- Ability to watch their broadcast interviews and identify key elements for video descriptions and roundups, generate copy, and add relevant video clips.
- Identify opportunities to creatively optimize broadcast TV content for use on digital and social platforms
- Find video to program and embed into relevant text stories and send to social platforms Set-up live streams and monitor for breaking news opportunities
- Collaborate with TV producers to expand the brand and video content on the website, and create compelling new ways to present
- Write text pieces to accompany newsworthy/buzzworthy videos from our client's website or other sources
- Pull archival footage to identify opportunities for original video content
Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free online training
- 2+ year experience in writing, producing, and/or editing in News or Internet related field including the ability to perform in a high-volume, multi-task/deadline oriented environment and fluency with word processing software is highly desired
- Ability to make good, quick editorial decisions on video clip selection
- Familiarity with content management systems or the ability to quickly learn new systems a plus.
- Requirements: Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed, including mornings, evenings, and/or weekends when necessary.
- Display smart news judgment and awareness of how to write compelling headlines and summarize videos to draw Internet viewers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong Writing Skills BA in related field desired
- 2+ years of experience at large online content destination, such as a major online news site or financial newspaper.
- Digital video production experience, along with working knowledge of online content management systems (CMS)
- Ongoing knowledge of and interest in the business world and financial news is preferred.
- Solid understanding of web standards, design and usability, and common web and application architectures
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and multitask as needed based on different project requirements Knowledge of television production process is helpful
- Able to operate DSLR cameras and use lighting equipment a plus
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere editing software a plus