This large global tech org is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Our Advertising team is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry.
The Search Ecosystem team works with global technology partners (TPs) to drive adoption of Search Ads and to grow Search revenue. You will be collaborating closely with sales, marketing and the business team to deliver partner and client success. Expectations are high in this dynamic organization to deliver growth and impact now, and into the future.
• Data Analysis
o Help to analyze Ecosystem trends in large data sets and across a variety of segment
o Use of Pivot Tables, v-lookups, to use a data set to answer a functional problem – synthesize data into a story/answer to a problem
• Joint Account Optimizations
o Support Partner Account Manager in analysis of trends, top opportunities, and identifying targets for Joint Account Optimizations
o Organize and help track progress and impact of Joint Account Optimizations
o Liaise with Sales for Joint Account Optimization support and troubleshooting
• Account Plans
o Support data collection and updating of plans.
• Quarterly Business Reviews:
o Drive schedule for QBR's, including scheduling of internal prep meetings. Coordinate content development.
o Capture QBR action items and track/report progress and deliverables
• Previous digital advertising experience
• Strong in Microsoft Excel, Power Point
• Able to work successfully within a team environment
• Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly, Self-Starter
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to project manage, track, and execute successfully against tasks – both ad-hoc and on-going
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, project management skills
• Well organized, proactive and engaged in the business
• Interest in and sufficient at understanding the larger conceptual goal of an ask, as well as the ability to execute
• Previous search advertising experience desired.
• Experience working with technology provider search ecosystem is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Previous SEM Data Analysis desired.