- Burr Ridge, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our leading Educational client in their Burr Ridge office.
This talent will...
• Work in tandem with PMO management to perform project management duties to support the completion of projects.
• Increase customer value by providing the customer with a seamless interface across the client.
• Coordinate weekly meetings
• Track and report project status and results to clients and PMO management.
• Ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
• Develop and manage project inbox, log internal and external needs, queue action items, and check-off completion.
• Utilize project schedule and tracking tools
• Day-to-day task management of large number of team members and assets.
• Manage simultaneously occurring tasks
• Facilitate client meetings
• Track priorities within projects
• Assist with project coordination for large enterprise accounts—over $1.5 mil for each account
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in related field
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and work with cross-functional teams.
• Inspire teamwork and organizational competency.
• Some knowledge of education industry
• Ability to manage simultaneous projects
• Superior organization skills
• Ability to succeed in deadline-conscious, results-driven, high-performing, high-intensity environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both verbal and written)
• Ability to manage internal and external customer expectations
• Prepare communication, track effort, and deliver project data during weekly internal and external meetings.
Leading Educational Content Creator and Publisher
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
If you would like to pursue this opportunity, please send your resume to Rae Jones at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!