Large Media and Entertainment brand in LA is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their Digital Product and Distribution marketing team. This is a 6-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending or converting to perm.
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead organic and paid customer acquisition efforts for the brand's digital products, with a specific focus on the TV network's mobile app. The manager will lead acquisition tracking efforts, search & paid media alignment, as well as mange content marketing strategy as it relates to driving App installs & video viewership.
- Own and execute App campaigns from start to finish, including writing briefs, approving media plans, setting up tracking, submitting creative requests, trafficking & managing reporting of campaign performance
- Lead App acquisition search efforts across organic, paid & mobile search
- Manage overall paid media calendar, including working with the media team to launch & optimize campaigns across evergreen search, acquisition, and binge campaigns
- Manage overall paid media budget, including reconciliation of paid media campaigns through agency
- Responsible for overall marketing campaign goals, tracking and optimization
- Own the creation of digital tracking links and be the subject matter expert for product marketing team, working in partnership with Product & Analytics teams for governance
- Deliver campaign recap reports, including analyzing results and making recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage overall content marketing strategy for customer acquisition, including informing and updating overall content calendar and priorities
- Be lead owner and project manager of marketing campaigns for newly acquired library titles and past seasons of current shows. This requires working cross functionally with the following teams and more: business development, data & insights, digital creative, editorial, paid media, video operations, sales integration & promo scheduling department, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in online, digital, or customer acquisition marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
- Advertising or marketing agency experience a plus. Entertainment experience not required.
- Acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.