Aquent has an immediate opportunity for a copy editor with writing experience for a one year temporary opportunity with a top tier company in Minneapolis. This is an on-site opportunity. No relocation.
• Excellent grammar and syntax
• Ability to produce concise, compelling ad copy
• Experience writing marketing language
• Strong time management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines
• write for web pages, blogs and potentially for social media, e-books, slogans, and video script
• edit your own and others' writing
• provide other digital content, such as images and video, if required
• liaise with clients - from set-up to completion, you'll be checking in with the client regularly, either by phone, email or face-to-face
• research your client's industry and their audience - understand your target audience
• 4-8 years editing experience.
• An interest in food, cooking, marketing.
• Writing and media experience preferred.
• Highly detail-oriented.
• Able to meet tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated, with equal ability to work within a team as well as work independently.
• Organized and able to prioritize and manage their own work flow.
• Multi-lingual a plus