- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Media Agency Coordination
* Engage our media agencies to ensure their day-to-day work is flawless.
* Lead monthly/quarterly project management to ensure all agency deliverables are reported correctly and on time.
* Manage media PO and Media Authorization Form approval process to ensure compliance with media plan targets.
* Manage Media Agency business reviews.
Media Lab Operations Coordination
* Project manager for monthly/quarterly campaign reporting for Senior Level Marketers.
* Manage bi-annual TVC tracking and permissions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Hands-on management of Media Agency partners to ensure highest work quality standards and robust performance tracking.
* Lead documentation and execution of Operations Best Practices and serve as a resource for larger media team and marketers on process/best practice.
* Management and reporting of global campaign scoping process and gathering material and coordinating organization of cross-functional highlights/learnings presentations.
* BA/BS Degree, in any field.
* 3-4 years within a marketing discipline - media agency or client-side.
* Experience in media, marketing, and advertising technology.
* Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
* Understanding of conventional media planning and execution tactics that occur in an agency + client environment.
* Experience with comms strategy, media planning and execution tactics
* Detail oriented, operationally minded, self starter.
* Highly efficient - ability to get things done, quickly.
* Strong people skills and high level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams and ability to organize and prioritize competing needs and objectives.
* Ability to deliver work output with accuracy and timeliness with limited guidance from manager.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
* Ability to automate reporting and create dashboards.
* Familiarity with plx tables and data visualization.
* Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (vba, macro, vlookup, pivot tables, array formulas).
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: