- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robin Mortenson
Duration: 5/29/18 through 11/30/18
Responsible for product management activities supporting various lines across the business. Work closely with various functional areas to support and manage product design and marketing programs to achieve goals. Be involved in the development of marketing communications, product collateral and web content working with centralized marketing. Considers product gaps, key needs and industry trends. Develops business requirements and recommendations using analytics and competitive intelligence. Develops marketing strategies and implements marketing plans and tactics to support growth. Manages on-going product issues and maintenance activities. Experience in financial services and/or insurance product management or marketing and/or an MBA is preferred but not required. Knowledge of risk management products (annuities, long-term care, disability and term life) and their positioning preferred. Strong writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to help identify and execute programs to meet strategic objectives.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Marketing Automation Manager, this individual will have a hands-on role in the project management and execution of Marketing Cloud programs.
• Drive in-flight projects through completion, ensuring all parties are aligned, project objectives are met and deliverables provided on-time
o Manage the migration of email templates and modules from Email Studio to Content Builder
o Manage email asset delivery, development and QA for 2 journeys with 7 emails and 22 personalization variations
• Maintain active emails and provide creation and/or editing assistance within Email Studio or Content Builder when needed
Additional Job Details: • Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience (Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification preferred) • Working knowledge of Salesforce.com • Thorough knowledge of sales & marketing processes • Solid project management skills • Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!
Background and drug screen required.