In this assignment with Aquent's client, the Project Manager will apply project management methodology and leadership to implement key systems and business processes. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, motivated and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and will have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization.
Working with Business Partners, IT Professionals and other team members this role will be responsible for:
• Developing project plans with milestones
• Managing overall activities, deliverables, risks, issues, and mitigation strategies
• Driving timely completion of projects with the highest quality
• Conducting regularly scheduled meetings and discussions at all levels
• Provide regular status reports and updates
Candidate should have experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management. Must have a successful track record of developing and fostering positive working relationships and working collaboratively with cross functional teams and organizations to drive results and proactively seek issue resolution.
You will be expected to navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and develop effective communication strategies to keep the project team, core team, and all levels of leadership informed on progress, challenges and barriers.
Minimum of 5-7 years project management experience.