- Lake Forest, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erica Schmidt
The production graphic designer supports the creative team by performing a variety of duties, including: edit existing creative materials, format layouts for digital and print use, generate interactive PDFs, and create and update data charts in InDesign and Illustrator. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience retouching images, sizing artwork for tradeshows, and generating print- and digital-ready production files for vendors.
We are an in-house agency within a dynamic global biopharmaceutical company. Our focus is helping our clients develop new approaches to address many of today’s most pressing health challenges. Every day, we innovate, create, and collaborate to make a remarkable impact for our patients. We’d love for you to join us.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in a creative agency environment
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related discipline
• Extensive knowledge of design, layout, and typography
• Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office
• Must provide samples of work to be considered
Nice to have, but not required
• Working knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, PowerPoint, and Keynote is a plus!
• Experience creating 3D models/renderings for conceptual presentations