Aquent's fashion retail client is seeking a Interactive Design Manager for a permanent opportunity in New York.
Creating engaging interactive experience from conceptual thinking to executing design. The projects include client branding campaigns – Fireworks, Parade, Multi-culture, and Cause
events. The Interactive Manager works within the creative team, mentors designers, collaborates with copywriters and development team, and reports to Design Director.
- Education background in Graphic Design or Digital Media
- 5-7+ years of experience in-house in fashion retail or design/agency
- 1-2+ years leading a creative team
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual thinking and core design skills in digital projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups (copywriters, developers, marketers…)
- Solid knowledge of the digital landscape, UX/interaction design, responsive …
- Strong eye for layout, design and typography
- Experience creating wireframes, sketches, UI and final visual design for desktop, mobile and tablet (and all production methods associated with each)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong project/time management and multitasking abilities
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Animation, Sketch, Invision is a plus.
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Calm and positive