- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Are you interested in working as an integral part of a mobile product application? Do you enjoy immersing yourself wholeheartedly in what you do? Are you consistent with researching the latest mobile industry trends and news? If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Mobile Product Manager courtesy of one of our prestigious and well-respected, Fortune 500 clients local to the Providence, RI market area. As a Mobile Product Manager, you are responsible for holding down one of the most challenging roles within the organization. You will be responsible for managing individuals from top to bottom, as well as keeping your team motivated. You will also play a vital role where effort is rewarded in building and optimizing the platform for one of our clients fastest growing division, mobile applications!
- Build and maintain the mobile applications product road map and ensuring product development connects to business goals and customer feedback
- Build use cases and user stories around a product and communicating them effectively to a variety of audiences
- Define, identify and analyze methods and metrics for identifying success and failures while ensuring the team has a clear understanding of their objectives
- Manage the product development product from conception to launch, and beyond
- Establish clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company to help identify product needs and requirements
- Provide day-to-day tactical execution of business objectives and provide speedy decisions and recommendations
- Examine consumer feedback and research to stay on-top of potential product enhancements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (design/marketing/engineers/quality assurance) to successfully launch and deliver on initiatives
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty to and personalization within the healthcare services industry is a standout characteristic. Their approach to this way of thinking about their business and the industry is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
- Bachelor Degree in a Business discipline or Technology based degree preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Mobile Product Manager in an E-commerce environment
- Extensive experience with user experience and user interface best practices across Android and iOS
- Heavily experienced with analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills