Our large financial services client located in Boston is seeking a Project Manager for a year long contract assignment. This is an onsite, full-time position.
Our client’s Brand Team is part of a Segment Marketing Group and serves various investment groups at the client. The team is collaborative and works at a fast pace to manage multiple programs simultaneously. We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative and exceptionally detail oriented marketing professional, comfortable taking direction while also being a self-starter capable of thinking independently. This individual will manage a variety of day-to-day responsibilities. Projects will vary based on team need, time of year and individual strengths. Project may include, competitive reports, management of social media content, entering and managing digital project tasks, ownership of all project legal reviews, assistance with collateral updates/management, along with aiding in content delivery strategies (paid search, natural search, and advertising).
He or she will partner on a daily basis with various internal teams and agency partners—inclusive of content, brand, compliance, legal, PR, advertising, analytics, and digital teams.
He or she should also have experience in:
- integrated program management and a strong knowledge of core marketing channels, with an emphasis on social media and mobile channels.
- This work will require the ability to synthesize thought leadership content, track promotional spend and pacing, lead cross-functional project teams, influence stakeholders and partners to secure program success and prioritize work across partners to meet strict deadlines.
Responsibilities may include:
• Manage social media in LinkedIn and Twitter: writing and editing tweets, building editorial calendar, managing promotions and daily legal submissions to adhere to process management and 100% compliance
• Work with thought leadership and enterprise social teams to inform social editorial content
• Partner with social/digital team to maximize impact of social channels, build effective brand engagement, monitor key social trends, ensure key measurement is in place and uses learning to inform digital strategy
• Oversee management of the YouTube library and manage stock image asset library
• Provide wide-ranging project management and administrative support across brand advertising team, special projects and executive presentations (i.e., schedule meetings, build agendas, provide meeting materials, etc.)
• Create project plans and coordinate deliverables across internal and external stakeholders (agencies, internal channel partners, legal and compliance review, etc.), efficiently measuring creative review rounds
• Assist in digital QA efforts for assigned projects and secure necessary internal approvals from key stakeholders
• Work with multiple partners to update and manage collateral library
• Input clear direction into a digital task list to manage digital developers to publish content webpages
• Own multiple legal submissions every week to ensure all materials are approved and legally compliant
• 1-5 years of marketing/advertising experience with a minimum of a BA/BS (Agency work and/or agency management experience a plus)
• Strong written and verbal communicator: ability to analyze and synthesize robust thought leadership into engaging, short form content
• Experience with social media channels for brand marketing (including Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
• Experience with digital marketing and website management; ability to understand coding and back end development a plus
• Highly organized, effective project management, with ability to define clear next steps and execute tactically
• Knowledge of cross-channel paid media best practices and measurement effectiveness
• Ability to produce organized and engaging PowerPoint presentations and draft executive level communications
• High quality standards, with acute attention to detail and ability to prioritize assignments on a daily basis
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Familiarity with SharePoint a plus