- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Krivonick
A Fortune 500 fashion company is seeking an exceptional Graphic Digital Designer to hire as soon as possible. This individual must be a polished designer interested working for the digital media space, and have a passion for motion graphics.
The Designer will be responsible for conceptual development and innovative creative solutions for all digital marketing strategies. This individual will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles such as paid media and digital advertising. In this role, the Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Content Developers and the UI/UX teams. This individual reports under a Senior Designer.
• Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
• Design elevated and effective digital experiences under the supervision of a Sr. Designer
• Drive innovation with editorial storytelling approach to digital assets
• Ensure designs work within a responsive design system; reflects the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively help develop graphic standards
• Concept stories that work across digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts
• Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
• Present work to business partners and senior management
• Be responsible for presenting your work to the team, routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• 3-5 years of web graphic design experience; an understanding of responsive design and social media is a plus.
• Experience successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design. Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams.
• Strong project management skills and ability to influence others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Proficient in Adobe CC: primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Experience in After Effects and Premiere a plus.
• Experience with motion and video graphics
• At least two references and portfolio demonstrating type and layout skills as well as variety.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• Team player
Our client is an SF-based Fortune 500 apparel retailer.
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day
one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative
management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world.
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.