- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
A Fortune 500 Banking Operation in Milwaukee / Menomonee Falls area is looking to hire a Desktop Publishing/PowerPoint Specialist for an assignment that is scheduled through September 2018.
We're looking for a Desktop Publishing/PowerPoint Specialist who will be responsible for producing a variety of complex PowerPoint documents.
- May create initial design or customize existing presentation.
- Creates custom-designed graphics and/or art.
- Typesets all graphic elements.
- Sets up projects for digital output to file or slides, verifying color separations and correct translation of graphic elements.
- Works with vendors to produce printed copies. Proofreads and edits work.
- Provides customer service including responding to questions, refining and editing, explaining capabilities and training team members in running on-screen presentations.
- May provide project management. 3+ years desktop publishing experience.
Graphic design experience or experience working with designers, advanced PowerPoint skills. A big plus if you have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus).
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)