- El Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
We are looking for an innovative UX or hybrid UX/UI designer who is comfortable working with short timelines and can start a project with unknown variables. This person will be taking new ideas and testing them out by designing and creating prototypes to determine if it is something the company wants to invest in.
- Someone who has worked on a variety of different products and projects
- Startup/agencies background
- Understands and thinks about complex interactions
- Has worked on Apps & products
- Experience with Principal or any other prototyping software
- Targeting 4-6 years of expereince
- Collaborate and design alongside a tight-knit team of talented UX/UI designers and prototypers
- Work with your design lead to help define, execute and iterate on visual and experience design patterns, flows, and interactions for the client brand and product initiatives across all screens
- Execute at all levels of the design process from lo-fi prototype to launched product
- Partner with content, development and product teams to create new products and features support and enhance cross-platform experiences and strategies
- Help to foster a fun, collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career defining work
- 4+ years of UX/UI design & 1+ years of Agency experience
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences
- Strong understanding of the latest developments in digital technology, responsive/adaptive web design, prototyping, native apps and emerging platforms
- Knowledge of modern product design best practices, such as agile development and lean design methodologies
- Bachelors in Fine Arts, or Communication Design, Interactive Design or HCI. Master’s a plus
The world loves TV! But the traditional world of video content distribution and consumption
is changing dramatically. Our client is leading the way, as a top provider of digital television entertainment services, and backed by one of the world’s largest communication companies, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, and unmatched programming to more than 37 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
As a marketer, designer, developer, writer, or manager, if your passion is technology, this is where to look! Our client is innovating ways to bring not only its day-to-day technical products to the consumer, but is also keeping up the way they’re offering them, constantly adapting the standard of their own apps and digital experience. As part of their team, you’d be contributing to that innovation and digital experience, while gaining the experience that comes from working with two major technology brands.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to Jennifer Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your time.