- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looking for a Digital Product Content Marketer. This is a 12 months contract to possible permanent assignment. Throughout the assignment we offer Medical Dental and 401K benefits.
The ideal talent would be responsible for but not limited to:
As our Content Marketer, you’ll focus on the strategy, substance and structure of content – identifying content required to meet business objectives; mapping content experiences to investors’ journeys; and considering how content is prioritized, organized and accessed. Then you’ll flex your talents in project management, data analysis and relationship building to create experiences that meet investors with clear, consistent and compelling content.
To be successful in the position, candidates will need to be proficient in:
- Collaborating with various partners (agencies, editorial, SEO, analytics, etc.) to define customer journeys and map investors’ needs to the business strategy
- Curating and organizing materials and experiences that speak to the learning stages and steps of a buyer
- Communicating with all parts of the organization to drive progress; identifying decisions that need to be made, providing strategic direction on specific initiatives; translating strategic recommendations into actionable steps, etc.
- Owning project deliverables; tracking against milestones, proactively identifying challenges, triaging and identifying solutions; etc.
- Using data and research to evaluate content’s impact
- 8+ years of experience in concepting, design, development and improvement of digital products or content
- Proven track record of generating customer insight and detailed recommendations on the basis of research findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional groups, including technical teams
- Scrappy, results-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail, good time management/business process management skills and ability to prioritize in a changing environment
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!