- Cambridge, MA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to work on a new product that will launch at I/O 2018 with all three app products (Android, iOS, Web) together as a family. This is a 15+ month opportunity at a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Cambridge, MA!
- New Graphic Designer/UX Designer will be responsible for supporting brand's experience
- This person will have experience working on a product from concept to launch with strong understanding of visual design system
- This person will work closely with PM and Engineers to provide strong UX design solution
- Responsible for Web UI components and visual system to align with brand
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide new component options and Manage components
- Provide all the different screen size of the News Web design
- Provide UI options
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- 4+ years of digital design experience
- Web and mobile experience
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Prototype tool experience is a plus (i.e. Principle, Framer...)
- Web coding experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: