Our client is looking for a Web Content Marketer (shopping/merchandising) with strong project management experience. This is a 12months assignment to possible perm with benefits - Medical, Dental & 401K.
The Ideal talent would be responsible for but not limited to:
In this role you’ll drive increased new-to-firm conversions by innovating our website shopping- and conversion-related content experiences. You’ll do this through development, optimization, and testing of key conversion pages, and by leveraging company pricing and account solution advantages to compel investors to choose us.
What you’ll do:
In this position you will be responsible for—but not limited to—the following activities supporting website shopping, conversion, and trader experiences:
• Leading the execution and testing of enhancements to existing high-value shopping journey pages
• Oversee the development and implementation of all-new shopping pages that drive engagement and conversions
• Leading and executing a comprehensive pricing content strategy for the site
• Supporting the execution and refinement of new and updated content for specific brokerage account types
• Working closely with cross-functional partners as needed in the development of digital content experiences (Including internal product, client experience, compliance, and legal teams plus internal and external creative agencies)
• Partnering with data marketing teams to ensure experiences are properly tracked and performance monitored; sharing content performance and making recommendations for data-driven enhancements
What you have:
• 3-5+ proven years of digital marketing experience required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Project management skills
• Experience in a financial services or highly-regulated environment
• Data driven and analytical; ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data (Excel proficiency), identify feasible options and evaluate strategic trade-offs
• Experience developing and testing segmentation strategies and ideally, familiarity with CMS and A/B testing.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, plus a superb team player
• Strong verbal and written skills, excellence in framing problems, ability to present clearly and concisely
• Detail-oriented, ability to multitask and troubleshoot
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously to successful execution; innate ability to identify and implement process efficiencies; anticipates problems and marshals resources