Associate Image Specialist
Responsible for the accurate metadata entry for images produced in the Photo Studio into Digital Asset Supply Chain Systems. Metadata includes rights management information. In addition, this position may be asked to assist with the provision of images to internal or external sources in order to fulfill requests.
• Monitors and assures that correct metadata is supplied for all images being entered in the DAM system.
• Reviews existings assets for correctness and updates to newly defined metadata standards
• May enter rights management information
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in relative work experience (BA preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel. Must be able to manage, sort and manipulate CSV files.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Aptitude to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Must demonstrate good people skills and be an enthusiastic problem solver.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Technical Writing Experience a plus.