- Job Terms:
- $29hr-$31hr DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a: Internal Communications Coordinator
Communications Coordinators - A Fortune 500 financial services operation in Charlotte is looking for an experienced communications professional who can assist in the writing, editing, coordinating and reporting of internal communications campaigns.
This person will be responsible for planning, writing, editing, coordinating and publishing a variety of complex and/or sensitive communications to support the achievement of business goals and maintain/improve the company's image, often in conjunction with other communicators.
- Consults with business unit managers to develop communication goals, objectives and plans to best communicate management's position or message.
- Identifies communications opportunities and the design/medium/channels for execution.
- Analyzes information regarding team member or public opinion and recommends organizational position to management.
Position may include responsibility for communications strategy for a large site or small business unit; conducting civic and community relations activities; developing website strategy including look and content; managing moderately complex vendor relationships; serving as designated spokesperson on a variety of issues; and/or providing guidance to less experienced consultants.
4+ years communications experience.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)