AQUENT is seeking a multi-channel designer with 6+ years of experience to join a creative and collaborative in-house agency team!
The ideal candidate will be self-organized and able to manage multiple and concurrent projects.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
- Work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Facilitate presentations and have strong presentation skills; ability to communicate tactically and strategically.
- Direct and supervise vendors, act as the liaison to outside agencies and production services, and monitor creative intent.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively.
- Demonstrate understanding of intended audience; interpret market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages.
- Facilitate brainstorm sessions; recognizes ideas that should go forward.
- Monitors projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted.
- 4-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline.
- 6+ years design and art direction experience.
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
Portfolio - Mid to High-budget projects and campaigns.
- Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity.
- Likely to see unusual or unconventional formats.
- Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
Direct Mail and/or web design experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Bring processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required. Acrobat helpful.
- Web program experience also helpful
Interested applicant(s) please send your updated resume and link to your portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration! NO PHONE CALL PLEASE!!