- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is seeking a smart and savvy Business Analyst/Consultant for a major luxury beauty/skin care brand! This is not a senior level consultant position. This is a long-term, potential temp to perm, FT Freelance opportunity onsite at their headquarters in NYC.
Department: International Business Development Team
- 60% of the role will be Administrative Duties, plus...
- Data projects (analyzing large sets of data, budgets, and the like)
- Brand Initiatives and Retail Project support
- Microsoft Office Proficiency - with an expert level in Excel (advanced formulas, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development, particularly managing analytics and reporting
- Preferred previous experience with Global Markets
This is a fantasitc opportunity for someone analytical and strategic with a passion for the beauty and skincare industry! There is growth/perm potential!
If this sounds like you, apply today!
A major skincare brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.