We are looking for a skilled and organized taskmaster to join our client, a top Fortune 500 financial company, as their new Email Marketing Specialist. This role is in Wilmington Delaware and is a 6+ month duration with strong opportunity to extend if it’s a good fit and potential for temp to perm!
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Work with the Business Solution Team stakeholders as well internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy email campaigns, display ads, landing pages and other digital programs.
• Pull campaign reporting, analyze performance and make creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing.
• Adhere to and promote our existing quality controls.
• Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing (with a strong focus on email marketing).
• Conduct day-to-day activities with other departments and business counterparts within Marketing, the Corporate Internet Group, List Management and other stakeholder groups to execute and implement digital campaigns.
• Working with the Digital Marketing Group as well as other stakeholders, review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior, and conversion data.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
• 3 years of solid experience in Email Campaigns, content, & designs
• Strong Project Management experience
• Experienced with Responsive design and automation emails
• Able to individually lead campaigns/projects with vendors and multiple stakeholders.
• Should have good HTML and testing/validation skills