- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - Sponsorship not available
- Previous Large Agency or Broadcast Media Industry Experience Required
Our Leading Entertainment Client is looking for a Marketing Manager.
This position reports to the Department Director. Will contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions as multi-platform initiatives (on-air, online, mobile, social, local, emerging media, etc) for customers across department group.
Will be responsible for the following:
• Ideation: Partner with internal cross-functional partners to formulate marketable sales strategies customized to fit client objectives. Will include scheduling brainstorming meetings, leading/participating in brainstorms, obtaining producer/legal approvals, and working with our content team to establish production costs/talent fees.
• Project Management: Manage the execution of multi-platform packages sold to advertising partners. Ensure accountability, message consistency, and deliverables are met by all internal producers and partners. Oversee the post-sale process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery.
• Presentation Materials: Create presentations and concept briefs that effectively communicate sponsorship opportunities and elements. Develop sales materials that offer engaging storytelling of sales solutions for both proactive opportunities and client-specific pitches.
• Communication: Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information.
• Digital/Social: Ability to conceptualize and execute compelling digital content and user experience across digital and social platforms. Keep pace with trends across digital platforms and social media in order to translate trends into actionable sponsorship opportunities for advertisers
• Creativity: Conceptualize ideas that connect with consumers that leverage the advertiser communication goals
• Presentation Skills: ability to communicate marketing concepts in a client meeting to support the sales process.
• Cross-Platform: deep knowledge of and ability to communicate an idea through the lens of each medium and division
• Content Development: work with creative leaders to conceptualize branded entertainment concepts that lives on all screens.
• Consumer Engagement: ability to understand research and consumer habits and translate that to marketable ideas
Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum 3-5 years of marketing-related experience
Strong ability to write and design concept briefs and presentations that concisely and effectively communicate sponsorship opportunities
Ability to translate advertiser needs into “sellable” programs that generate revenue
Proven ability to project manage successfully
Ability to articulate campaigns user experience across digital platforms, both verbally and written
Proven ability to partner effectively with a sales organization, senior management and external parties
Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues
Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere.
Ability to generate creative concepts based across diverse programming genres
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bilingual a plus (Spanish and English)