- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looking for an experienced, well-rounded copywriter who wants to bring the company brand to life for those who want to own their financial future, and who excels at writing everything from online content, video scripts, social posts, UX content, advertising, marketing communications and more. This is an on-site 12months assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K
The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Has 5+ years of writing experience—knowledge of a regulated industry is helpful and financial service writing experience a big plus.
- Collaborates well with cross-functional team culture—UX, dev, design, and account—to solve strategic challenges in a modern agency environment.
- Has the ability to ask questions and develop a consultative relationship with clients.
- Quickly responds to changing requirements, markets, and insights, and can think ahead.
- Is a strong “big picture” thinker who can look beyond a specific creative piece to the marketing ecosystem in which it lives.
Has flexibility to work on a wide range of projects, from conceptual work to the more day-to-day quick-turn copy deliverables.
- Has the skill to take diverse and often complex ideas and develop straightforward, compelling copy that mirrors our brand voice.
- Excels at writing both short and long copy for either print or digital. Drupal and Sketch a plus.
- Has solid b2c and b2b experience, general advertising-conceptual ability a plus.
- Is detail oriented, able to adhere to process, and roll with repeated content revisions.
Is self-motivated and comfortable with managing multiple projects and tight deadlines, and thrives on new challenges.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!