One of our top Media & Entertainment clients is looking for a Digital Producer to help support their continued global expansion. This person would report to the Manager of Global Digital Production, this producer will join a team of digital producers and ad operations leads to run point on digital advertising production for their campaigns (specifically banner ads).
● Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, with primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, and paid social creative types.
● Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Regional Marketing are aligned.
● Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to the brand's creative guidelines.
● Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
● Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital advertising and paid social creative.
● Thrives as a strong individual lead and a team player in a rigorous environment.
● Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
● Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
● Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
● 5+ of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
● Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
● Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
● MUST HAVE: Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes specifically for Banner Ads/
● Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
● Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges