- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Meghan Healy
Our client is looking for an Associate Business Manager so have your business chops on deck! In this role you will be responsible for managing seller analytics in order to hit financial and operational goals, measuring performance metrics, building strong internal and external relationships, and manage partner accounts. Responsibilities will also include measuring optimization of assortment to improve marketplace growth, while enhancing the customer’s experience. Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional, requiring working knowledge and coordination with merchandising, marketing, operations, finance, and technical teams.
- Manage the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales.
- Collaborate with partners to optimize product assortment; analyzing information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors and industry information. Conducting price and shipping evaluations to offer recommendations to partners.
- Develop strategies for promotional activities; ability to report out to senior level management on strategy, pricing, assortment development, and marketing efforts
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!