Do you have a fierce passion for creating and enhancing digital interfaces such as, websites, applications, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for the end user? Do you find gratification in contributing to the overall increase in customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty between the organization and the consumer? Do I have your attention yet? Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative, passionate and extroverted individual UX Designer courtesy of one of our State of the Art, Fortune 500 clients local to the Seattle, WA market area. The UX Designer/Product Designer will be responsible for leading, maintaining, updating, and evolving the omni-channel customer journey via smartphones and tablets.The ideal candidate for this role will have a top-notch portfolio showing projects where design elements were created and iterated and will have the ability to explain their methodology through the projects. This individual will be responsible for creating all UX deliverables for the Order Management application and will work with a tablet, desktop, and mobile applications. Our client is seeking a self-driven individual who is not only deadline driven, but has the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. The candidate selected for this role will be supporting the Digital content team, designing for pivot tables and building ad platforms in the mobile apps.
• Contribute to the shared business goals of the product team.
• Create and update designs and layouts, while working within defined templates.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers.
• Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
• Participate in the planning and development of new content.
• Employ design standards set by company style guides.
• Remain current with app trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.