One of our Fortune 500 Financial clients is looking for a high-end UX INTERACTION talent to join their team in their Digital Innovations lab in Linthicum, MD. The selected talent must also be the designated Design Strategists with a fresh perspective who are passionate about threading design and business thinking together to deliver inventive, durable and thoughtful solutions from concept to launch. You'll work with smart, talented people across our business to create groundbreaking, next-generation multi-platform digital-enabled solutions to adapt, improve and differentiate our customer’s end-to-end experience. You'll be involved, hands-on, through the entire development cycle.
We will expect you to be agile. To lead. To think outside the box. In return, we'll give you challenging work that has an impact. Opportunities to learn and grow. And a collaborative culture that encourages every member of our team to bring their point of view to the table. Our joint ability to tackle the problem from various angles will ultimately drive a better answer!
• Prepare research and testing, assist with producing personas, mapping customer journeys, developing service blueprints, for complex products and services
• Apply conceptual thinking to create desirable and feasible digital solutions across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities. Apply user centered design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs.
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually. Use your narration and storytelling skills to bring product ideas to life. Ability to convey ideas and concepts in a tangible form to communicate function (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
• Construct quick interactive prototypes with initial, low fidelity visual designs that illustrate your UX/UI design that present a realistic feel of the intended experience. Basic ability to produce Interaction design and Information architecture deliverables such as task analysis, wireframes, user flows and validate it through usability testing.
• Participate in workshops, concept sprints and hackathons to inject design thinking methodologies to produce tangible results in a rapid and iterative way. Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are effectively implemented
* Minimum College degree and 4 years of related work experience, or • Associate degree and 6 years related work experience, or • High School diploma/equivalent
* 8+ years relevant industry experience designing digital experiences, websites, mobile applications websites, products and services that successfully balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
* Positive attitude and motivation to deliver highest quality work
* Knowledge of holistic and human centered design methods to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
* Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative, with a professional presence
* Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
* Knowledge of basic Interaction design and Information architecture principles
* Prototyping skills use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, UXPin, OmniGraffle as well as good experience with MS Office
* Connected to the design community with a passion for design
• Undergraduate degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent experience/qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, UXPin, InVision; Other tools such as Axure or Flinto
• Visual design skills
• Familiarity of Agile software development process
Interested applicant(s) are encouraged to apply and send your updated resume and portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!