- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- posted by:
- Elizabeth Bennett
The Digital Analytics Strategist will help to drive data based insights, strategy and innovation with the intent to develop and embed a continuous rigor and excellence in digital measurement for our client's Cloud based e-commerce solution. The Analyst will participate in the creation of and adherence to best practices within the scope of digital measurement, reporting, insights and optimization across all digital properties. They will work and align with all Analytics, Operations, UX, and IT teams to ensure accuracy and collaboration. They will deliver and evolve the Digital Marketing reporting used to drive marketing decisions. The Strategist will work closely with Marketing and Strategy leaders to link digital efforts to business insights and success. This role is a key contributor to the data-driven culture and analytics based marketing of the client.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advocate web analytics throughout the business and drive a culture around data.
- Serve as the owner of Digital analytics as a member of the digital team to ensure data is captured, reported, analyzed and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Own the run rate reporting of Digital performance and cross functional visibility to performance
- Provide education, insights and support to team members and external analytics teams
- Inform decisions on project priorities and resourcing of requests
- Support global teams on best practices of analytics reporting
- Closely collaborate with other teams such as Marketing Operations, Marketing UX, IT and other Digital & analytics teams
- Help drive the strategy for comprehensive quantitative and qualitative testing efforts
- Manage the use of quantitative and qualitative data collection tools to generate data-driven testing opportunities
- Own the development and execution of testing measurement plans in close partnership with the owners of the quantitative and qualitative testing programs
- Contribute to the maintenance of all quant/qual testing software on digital properties
- Generate documentation and communication process for lessons-learned
Digital Implementation/ Integration
- Collect business/tracking requirements from internal stakeholders to ensure all digital tracking needs are met on all web properties
- Work with development team to ensure accurate implementation of analytics
- Ensure maintenance and improvement of analytics tracking on web platforms, and within GA itself
- Participate in evaluation of future marketing solutions
- Build innovative solutions to communicate analytics data
- 3-5 years of experience in a data analyst role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Google Analytics, GA360 preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as: Analytics, Workspace, Ad Hoc Analysis, Report Builder, Data Warehouse, Target
- Proficient with digital analytics implementation, tag management systems and/or data integrations.
- Experience with analytics methodologies in testing & UX tools such as Optimizely & ClickTale
- Experience with Demandbase analytics & Account Based Marketing strategies a plus!
- Understanding of holistic marketing software stacks and implementation
- Ability to think analytically, identify and solve problems through data analysis
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and influence executive leadership
- Experience in other Online Marketing disciplines, such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, etc.
- Experience with testing theory, strategy, and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Experience with Google suite (Slides, Sheets, etc)
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and a self-starter Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics or other advanced data visualization tools
- Proficient with advanced analytics concepts such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Modelling
- Experience with data wrangling techniques/tools
- Experience with ETL (Extraction Transform Load) services
- Experience with Big Data Technology
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com