We are hiring a Project Specialist for our leading coffee retailer in Seattle Wa. to lead and manage the in-store menu process for the US and Canada. As the Project Specialist, you must have high attention to detail, be a self-starter, eager, motivated and be able to prioritize. Must have skills in tracking information, informing status of projects and routing materials.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Creates, documents, and manages project schedules and progress for the Global Creative Studio to ensure that expected results are delivered on time. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
- Prioritizes multiple projects. Ensures that projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
- Ensures effective ongoing communication throughout the project. Consolidates, communicates, and facilitates
resolution of all issues. Escalates issues to direct manager as necessary.
- Educates client on working relationship with Global Creative Studio, explaining roles and responsibilities and
- Manages moderately complex program or project work—and contributes to phases of highly complex
project work—for the Global Creative Studio.
- Partners and collaborates with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects
deliver against goals, objectives, and meet/exceed Global Creative Studio standards.
- Relative to the brand, has an understanding of the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of assigned
- Communicates process and form recommendations for improving communication and teamwork within the
Global Creative Studio.
- Ensures clients submit comprehensive briefs to efficiently initiate work in the Global Creative Group.
- Communicates processes for improving workflow, cross functional communication, work integration, and
teamwork between partners from cross functional departments
Summary of Experience
- Leading a complex project with several exceptions / nuances
- Strong Project Management
- Relationship management with business partners
Basic Qualifications are objective, non-comparative, and relevant requirements essential to performing a role anywhere in the company. Examples
include minimum educational requirement or specific degrees, certifications, minimum number of years of experience in a similar role with similar
scope or level of responsibility, experience with core technology tools or platforms such as Microsoft Office, equivalent military experience, etc
- Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful
outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage project teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong critical eye for accuracy
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
Puts the Customer First: Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver
Works Well with Others: Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of the brand
Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
Develops Continuously: Continuously seek opportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust, honesty and commitment
to hire, coach and develop partners to achieve their potential.
Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results.
Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or
minimize their impact.
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
There is no typical 'day' per say but there is a lot of follow up, tracking of information, informing status of projects, routing materials, some meetings and lots of fun!
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for:
Good at multi-tasking
Understands how to prioritize and what has a sense of urgency vs. not
Good communication and written skills