- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Seeking savvy, capable marketer to join the Marketing Operations team to develop scalable programs and processes for our demand generation teams.
- You will lead the charge to ensure that all campaign operations run smoothly for our lead generation activities, which includes support for campaign tracking, web analytics, campaign reporting and analysis, testing and optimization, cross-channel analysis segmentation and data integration / platforms.
- As a key strategic member of the Marketing Ops team the role will support the Global Business Campaigns team with proper campaign insights to monitor the health of their business/pipeline and keep both Sales & Marketing teams accountable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative and analytical mindset.
- Analytical skills - unraveling and solving business process issues.
- Self starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years experience with Eloqua/Marketo/SFDC (SFDC or Marketo Admin is a plus).
- BA/BS in Marketing or similar field
An American company headquartered in San Francisco, California that offers file hosting services including cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
This cutting-edge file management company is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager for a 3-month assignment onsite at their offices in San Francisco.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***