Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced Proofreader to review all print and web material created by in-house agency to ensure it meets the highest editorial standards, adheres to corporate style, conveys company voice, and is consistent with corporate brand positioning.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edits all copy to ensure it adheres to voice and brand positioning.
- Ensures all copy is consistent, accurate, and adheres to style standards.
- Copyedits and/or proofreads all written communications for usage and grammar.
- Communicates all edits and comments effectively to colleagues.
- Helps ensure awareness and educate fellow team members and some clients on style guidelines and editorial standards.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all product lines, business channel communications needs, and major legal and compliance guidelines.
- Understands the demands of colleagues across different disciplines—design, account management, traffic, product, and electronic communications—and finds innovative ways to support their needs.
- Serves as an effective and valued member of a team.