- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
The Client Services Liaison is responsible for working with the Client Services Director to build strong client satisfaction, retention, and growth for our business partners. The Client Services Liaison (CSL) is responsible for creating authentic and strategic partnerships with our clients, building marketing solutions that grow their business. Through regular, proactive, value–added communication and day to day tasks while working in alignment with the Client Services Director, Creative Director and Copy Chief -the CSL ensures clients receive the best creative product possible while meeting client business goals.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering flawless client service by maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers and providing solutions that meet desired outcomes
• Participating and contributing to the account planning process for assigned clients, includes projects and allocations
• Being an emergent thought leader: providing recommendations to the client, assisting them with business decisions, having a forward-thinking mindset to move their business forward
• Maintaining client relationships beyond specific projects; create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction – become a true partner to client and win new business.
• Developing or participating in client presentations as appropriate
• Developing creative briefs and timelines
• Keeping abreast of and influencing key project life-cycle deliverables; understands all disciplines enough to provide direction to project deliverables and a point of view on best practices and solutions across disciplines
• Proactively managing client expectations and internal efficiencies to cultivate client growth for projects
• Managing and representing client expectations, needs, goals and progress across the internal agency, throughout the project life cycle deliverables and beyond to achieve desired outcomes and client satisfaction
• Partner across client teams to identify redundant or unnecessary marketing initiatives to create efficiencies, cost savings, and to recognize opportunities to optimize the member experience
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise and provide guidance to business partners on an ongoing basis
• Ensure that all deliverables meet brand standards
• Contribute to the traffic process to ensure projects are moving through the department efficiently and in a timely manner, work with the traffic coordinator to triage projects as appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar
• 3-5 years of account services experience in an agency environment
• Driven and motivated
• Great client management and interpersonal skills
• High energy and well organized
• Strong team and leadership skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
• Natural relationship builder, collaborator
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong client needs assessment ability
• Knowledge of latest industry, advertising and marketing trends
• Strong understanding of the marketing and communications project life cycle
• Curious mindset, driven to learn
• Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
• Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of the client.
• Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
• Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.