- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a major beauty brand in their search for a Packaging Designer (Gift Sets). This is a FT Freelance role on an ongoing/long-term basis in NYC.
- Emphasis on primary and secondary packaging design, as well as conceptual advertising and collateral.
- This person will work on a few beauty brands, and will report to the Creative Director.
- DTO creation (Design Turn Over) design specs
- Cutting and mounting
- Light mechanical production
- Juice coloring and color stories creation (will train)
- Meet with Marketing and attend meetings to present work
- Organized in presenting and in keeping a track of all work
- Mid-Level Designer (min 3yrs experience)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-design
- Conceptual thinker that can come up with ideas for specific projects
- Good people skills and easy to get along with
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply today!
A global beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.