- San Jose, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our TOP Fortune 500 company looking for a UI/UX designer to join their Identity design team and help craft the future of this critical and foundational eCommerce experience. You will be looked at to develop innovative and user-centered experiences while developing strong collaborative relationships with our product and engineering partners.
You’ll be focusing on flows that help users gain access to the site in different ways from multiple authentication factors to forgotten passwords to registration. Your work will guide users as they navigate their settings, preferences, and security options. Understand that asking someone to trust us with their personal information is a great responsibility. You will need to deliver on that with a personalized and safe experience.
This is a highly collaborative role so we are looking for candidates that not only know how to deliver excellent user centered solutions but also bring others along on that journey with them. This is a team effort but we want people who can demonstrate leadership through design thinking.
Primary job responsibilities:
• Help contribute to the creative direction and execution of products along the customer journey. You’ll be working from identifying problems to delivering a full and complete product solution - a full stack designer if you will.
• Inspire and collaborate with product teams to rapidly produce inventive and thoughtful product experiences that are intuitive and integrate seamlessly with user’s mental models.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in the Identity space
• Have a perspective on user experience research and are able to conduct testing in a number of different situations with or without funding. Both qualitative and quantitatively.
A little about our Fortune 500 client... We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check. We offer empowering roles worldwide with a focus on creativity, competitive pay and benefits, professional growth, and performance-focused rewards.
The requirements of the position:
• 3+ years of experience in interaction, product, or UX design.
• Outstanding online portfolio that shows a broad range of interaction design work from web based applications, consumer experiences, and mobile devices.
• Experience working in an agile based environment a plus.
• Hands on experience of concepting and visualizing experiences through storyboarding, scenarios, flows, and prototypes at all levels of fidelity.
• Experience in core design research, including competitive and landscape analysis, pattern research, qualitative interviews, and crafting insights from observation.
• Degree in interaction design, HCI, industrial design, graphic design, visual communications, or equivalent.