Looking for a Global Marketing Operations Manager to help manage the Sequencing Marketing operations team at a major diagnostics company in Pleasanton. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing core global marketing processes and creating operational resources in alignment with the business area needs and Global Marketing priorities.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Applies understanding of the organization’s business priorities and best practices to creation of project management templates and best practice resources and guidance documents for Global Marketing and business team colleagues. Creates associated training material and administers training events.
• Has the quality control function for marketing and digital media and materials in development.
• Manages administrative agency interactions and ensures administrative and purchasing processes run smoothly.
• Ensures alignment and understanding of SOPs and systems to achieve smooth approval and compliant storage of marketing documents.
• Monitors effectiveness of marketing processes and instigates process improvements and team problem solving. Leads change management for business area as platforms or procedures evolve.
• Coordinates and contributes to key ad hoc as well as annual business processes such as the annual marketing plan.
• Programs agendas for key recurring department meetings including monthly global marketing team meeting, bi annual offsite meetings and workshops
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Public Relations, Event Management, or related field OR equivalent amount of high level event planning experience.
• 5 years of high-level communications or marketing management experience with roles that support international business teams and / or global marketing.
• Experience in working in a matrixed environment with marketing and communications functions, regulatory and compliance.
• Experience managing agencies and proofing digital and marketing material.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Skills in developing and building effective teamwork and driving results.
• Ability to build strong relationships cross boundaries and positively influence others, manage conflict and resolve problems and instigate process improvements.
• Strong written and oral communication/presentational skills with some marketing background.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to travel 25%.
• Strong knowledge of Company policies regarding branding, marketing compliance and lifecycle management.
• Ability to measure and report metrics in processes managed.