Our client is seeking a bright, enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing team in Miami.
You will play a key role in the production and delivery of marketing collateral for the International Sales teams covering the Americas (Miami, New York, and Chile).
• Maintain standard monthly pitch-books for key focus funds.
• Manage the day to day pitch-book process and ensure that the standard pitch-books are updated on a regular and timely basis.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for presentation content - Work in partnership with the channel marketing, product specialists to create tailored presentations for specific Client Meetings or Events.
• Work with the sales team/product specialists/affiliates to constantly enhance the content of the standard materials and to create new slide content for new and existing funds
• Manage quarterly webcast presentation content
• Analyze financial data, statistics and financial events and download information from third party databases to illustrate the key messages (Bloomberg, Lipper, Morningstar etc.)
• Keep up-to-date with the latest industry, competitor, company and fund developments to position our funds appropriately and identify any changes that need to be made to materials
• Upload marketing materials to LM Applications
• Assist in other marketing related activities and efforts
• Support the Head of European Channel Marketing and Americas Int`l cross border initiatives, as required.
• Partner with the compliance department to develop and maintain knowledge of regional regulations related to financial services
• Provide insight into marketing developments both internal and external to maximize efficiencies.
This person will use MAC platforms, InDesign, and other software, you’ll be producing and updating fund commentaries and other fund materials, and uploading content across multiple websites.