For this assignment with Aquent's client, we are looking for an organized self-starter with a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through is crucial. Must be extremely resourceful and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a quickly changing environment. This position requires someone who enjoys a team-oriented environment and who projects a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions. Must display excellent problem-solving abilities when faced with challenging deadlines. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate flexibility in the face of change. This person is pro-active in nature and has an excellent sense of judgment while ensuring work is handled efficiently without the need for constant supervision.
Primary duties include:
• Coordinate/support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations, catering and AV requirements.
• Assist in event planning for the entire organization and will be in charge of helping with smaller individualized team building activities.
• Organize new hire set-up which includes ordering equipment, securing office space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires.
• Process expense reports, facilitate headcount reports, maintain org charts and record and track equipment for inventory audits.
• Manage a floor which includes maintenance of printers, ordering and stocking office supplies, snacks and beverages, updating floor plans, submitting facilities and maintenance requests and acting as a security guard ensuring the safety of new products.
• Manage conference room calendars and upkeep.
• Help support international teams in whatever way possible.
• 1-3 years or related experience
• Must be able to work with little supervision on daily assignments and must be able to take initiative in all tasks.
• Must be able to utilize good judgment to make appropriate decisions.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are required.
• Experience supporting larger teams is a plus.
• Proficiency with iCal, Keynote, Mail and other OS X based office systems a plus.