- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Marketing Manager with experience in advertising and marketing, ideally within an agency. This is a year-long contract assignment, onsite, full-time.
The Marketing Manager sits within the Brand Team of Corporate and reports to the Managing Director, Head of Corporate Brand.
- Developing and executing strategies that drive the brand and promote company marketing initiatives, including corporate digital thought leadership, content development, and creative campaigns.
- Development and implementation of brand content and overseeing relationships with creative and media agencies.
- Work closely with business, business partner and regional marketing and communications leaders, Corporate Communications, and legal.
- 7-12 years experience with specific experience within a large agency or corporate in-house agency on the branding or advertising side
- Experience developing campaigns, creating campaign strategy, and identify business challenges for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing experience
- Project Management experience
- Good understanding of analytics as it relates to developing creative content
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background Checks required