Responsible for the executions and analytics of A/B/N tests across the company website. Required to conduct web analytics and customer segmentation, develop digital KPI's and build testing reports. Able to effectively analyze and articulate results to internal team members and key stakeholders. Analyst will work closely with other members of the optimization team and be directly responsible for end to end analysis, launch and execution of tests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and deploy site tests and optimization campaigns using the latest front-end web technologies.
• Follow industry best practices and company conventions to create maintainable site code.
• Work closely with our design and user experience teams to build brand and UX compliant tests.
• Analyze site navigation and conversion funnels in order to evaluate and support digital KPIs and new tests.
• Perform detailed reporting and analysis on test results
• Cross-training of team members on testing and optimization.
• 3 years of experience on a digital testing or analytics platform (Maxymiser / Adobe Test & Target / Omniture preferred).
• Demonstrated experience developing clean, valid HTML and CSS code.
• Analytical skills with an ability to translate data into actionable insights, experience with statistical tools or analyses is preferred.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams with testing success accountability.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Creative writing ability.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).