Aquent is currently looking for a versatile Senior UX Designer to join our clients growing team. This role will contribute to products from research all the way through delivery. Projects may require usability testing, journey maps, low and high fidelity visual design, and prototyping.
The ideal candidate will enjoy product decision-making and will have the freedom to try out new design processes in the spirit of agile. This client values user-centered design, research validation, and elegant experiences.
- Mobile first design process and a portfolio demonstrating responsive design processes • Ability to create consistent design that adhere to and expand existing brand requirements for current and future customers
- Strong verbal and communications skills with the ability to explain complex ideas
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Experience conducting user research and interviews
- Ability to create workflows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Solid grasp of standard design tools such as : o Sketch and Invision o Adobe Creative Suite o Balsamiq o Axure
Nice to haves:
- Experience consulting with multiple teams
- Past experience working with Agile development teams
- Knowledge delivering mobile and front end web development code