- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Seeking a UX Producer to manage the design product lifecycle from discover research, requirements gathering, design iterations, QA and release of strategic projects. This person will be accountable for creating and managing design project plans. They will also be responsible for creative meeting management, timelines and risks.
- Will work very closely with Design Leads and teams
- Takes initiative when necessary to help maintain the Design Focus and Quality from a project execution perspective
- Able to identify risks on and providing support wherever appropriate
- Has recent experience creating project plans for UX design teams
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from discovery research and requirements gathering through design iteration, validation testing, QA, and release, etc.
- Manages to agreed timelines, capturing and communicating risks
- Has experience in running meetings and communication structure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are very important
An American company which hosts an online marketplace and hospitality service, for people to lease or rent short-term lodging including vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms.
This Fortune 500 company is looking for a UX Producer for a 5-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in San Francisco.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***