- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Retail Brand Manager for 8+ months at a multi-national tech company, you will be working with retail partners to guide their marketing communications and ensure they adhere to the retail brand guidelines. You will be the expert for retail across all of the client's brands and products in retail (includes hardware products), and will work with retail partners to ensure consistency in all retail executions. You will also take part in helping to define the client's global guidelines and deliverables for both online and offline retail and will be working with regional counterparts to ensure consistency in regional executions.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities
* Help develop global guidelines for retailers to maintain global consistency in retail.
* Safeguard the company's retail brand by reviewing retail partner marketing collateral/assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines.
* Interface directly with retail partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines, give suggestions for collateral/asset changes, and deliver constructive feedback on marketing collateral/asset disapprovals.
* Work on projects as they come about such as helping to build retail guidelines and global creatives, auditing current retail executions in stores, keeping retail online asset hub updated, coming up with new ideas to streamline brand management and approvals process.
* Education: BS/BA in any field or minimum 7+ years experience
* 3+ years in a brand management role, preferably at a tech/hardware company or in retail.
* Experience in retail merchandising and understanding of the retail landscape highly preferable.
* Experience in graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) and/or a strong eye for design aesthetics highly preferable.
* Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity and uncertainty.
* Experience in customer facing or partnership role.
* Experience working on a global team and an ability to lead regional and localization teams
* Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and techy work environment.
* High energy and go getter attitude.
* Experience in production work.
* Flexibility, teamwork and dedication.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: