- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a top financial fortune 500 company, is looking for a skilled and talented User Experience Designer to join their Banking Global Client Access Client Experience (CE) Team. This team is responsible for the design and usability of client-facing product interfaces delivered across desktop and mobile devices. The UX Designer is the responsible for the visual design of our client’s ACCESS interface, reporting to a CE Design Manager.
The UX Designer works closely with fellow designers, framework developers, and UI developers to deliver cross-device user-centric online experience, including the overall site look and feel, adherence to the CIB UI Design language and toolkit. The UI designer translates CIB Design Language style standards and patterns into visual designs that provide the client with a consistent and easy-to-use experience that supports our client’s brand.
This individual collaborates with the Visual Designers and Developers to produce prototypes to test and validate design decisions with internal and external (customers) stakeholders. The UI designer provides oversight to ensure that developed pages reflect the fidelity of the design, and support testing efforts to ensure the overall quality of the implemented online experience.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Design innovative complex visual solutions for delivery across various devices/platforms
- Partner with Visual Designers UI developers and Framework team to ensure successful delivery of the design language.
- Assess requirements and design options against technology impacts and constraints
Produce high-fidelity comps
- Responsible for all stages of UX design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow.
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, absolute comfort working with HTML and CSS
- Ability to help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change. Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base.
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)